POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My contribution to watch collection [83k] : Re: My contribution to watch collection [83k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My contribution to watch collection [83k]
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 13 Mar 1999 17:44:46
Message: <36eaea5e.0@news.povray.org>
Since you have modelled your watch entirely with rhino you could submit your picture
to the Rhino3d.com gallery when it is finished. There's a collection of
well-modelled watches and yours would fit in very well.

One thing off topic : Most of the time I manage to figure out where people are from
just by their names or email-address, but for you I get stuck. Which country are you
from ?