POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : compatability? : compatability? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  compatability?
From: Mighty Fingers
Date: 13 Mar 1999 09:50:25
Message: <36ea7b31.0@news.povray.org>
I used to use povray on an amiga but now i have a pc and i have
povraywindows, will i be able to use scene files that i had used/created
before with my pc version without doing anything as i am not sure about how
all the include etc structure works on this new version as i haven't had it
2 minutes. is it similar? will i need to copy my old includes (standard
files) to use those scenes?
--
MiGHTY FiNGERS
icq #30079601