POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Conic Flask... Test scene for Photon Map Patch : Conic Flask... Test scene for Photon Map Patch Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Conic Flask... Test scene for Photon Map Patch
From: Equiprawn
Date: 11 Mar 1999 13:16:39
Message: <36e80887.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I modeled and rendered this conical flask yesterday, and I was going to post
it and say "I can't wait for the photon map patch to get better caustics on
this one", but I'm just after learning that the patch is available! I'm
gonna post this image anyway, and tomorrow I will post the same scene except
using the Patched version to render.

(This is my first ever post to povray.binaries.images - Yay!)

Equiprawn

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Flask.JPG' (11 KB)