POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Remember the dungeon? : Re: Remember the dungeon? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Remember the dungeon?
From: Rick
Date: 11 Mar 1999 00:50:51
Message: <36e759bb.0@news.povray.org>
ditch the area lights, and add a few wel placed regular ones, if you
want a bit of a diffues look, use the same method as photography, stick
some bright lights near some foil umbrellas / screens etc

Rick
    Anthony Bennett wrote in message
<36E729E8.7862EA9D@panama.phoenix.net>...
    Nobody really answered my questions last time. I just added some
more brightness to the lights (maybe too much now) and reduce the area
lights from 3,3 to 2,2 and removed the normal from my stone. Much faster
rendering this time. About 3 hours less. That's good. Or, in spanish
"algo es algo, peor es nada".
    Enjoy. Comment. Read my post in .general. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)