POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cognac Glass : Re: Cognac Glass Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cognac Glass
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 10 Mar 1999 13:47:04
Message: <36e6be28.0@news.povray.org>
Did I expect a glass image? Yes :) I'm doing a brandy glass, BTW.
The brightening of the light is something to investigate. Try this: make a
glass sphere with ior 1. A strange effect. Now do ior 1.1. The caustic seems
far too bright and sharp. I'll investigate this a bit more before I start
bugging Nathan...

Margus