POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : Re: The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The REAL new millennium...
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 9 Mar 1999 14:06:54
Message: <36e5714e.0@news.povray.org>
I would like to add a little something to a thread, which, from my point of
view, is not in the right place :

To think that 01/01/2000 is a particular date (or 01/01/2001 or whatever),
you have to believe in Christ
you have to believe he was born on a particular date aso

but you also have to believe in the decimal system, personally i will party
all the night on the 0x1st January of the year 0x1000 (the hexadecimal
system is the one I prefer), and you're all invited, the drinks will be on
me!

Philippe

(sorry for my loosy english)