POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : does MORAY export this correctly yet?? : Re: sorta long explanation... (was my MORAY/LAZY topic) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sorta long explanation... (was my MORAY/LAZY topic)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 9 Mar 1999 06:46:35
Message: <36e50308.901516@news.stmuc.com>
Hi Dearmad, you recently wrote in moray.win:

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

> I've been able to program around a LOT of the little oddities MORAY does
> when it outputs scriptfiles but this one was too much for me to think of
> a way to let my program figure out where to replace the light so it
> tracked correctly in a particularly nasty CSG set that goes about 7
> levels deep (due to joint needing to bend a certain way).
Yes, and there is no way round it, because the information just where
that light is located in the object hierarchy is not exported.

Now if you were using the plugin interface added in Moray V3.1 you'd
be able to completely integrate Tweener into Moray......<g>

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray