POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV 3.1d slower?? : Re: POV 3.1d slower?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.1d slower??
From: Gordon
Date: 8 Mar 1999 22:40:19
Message: <36e49823.0@news.povray.org>
I am curious, just how much faster does the DOS version render? Can anyone
give me an approximate percentage? After all, a scene that takes 20 hours
being rendered in 19 hours really makes no difference. It would need to be
20-50 percent faster to really impact.

On the subject, what about the Linux version?

Thanks
Gordon
<gbentley#birdcameron.com.au>