POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : does MORAY export this correctly yet?? : Re: does MORAY export this correctly yet?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: does MORAY export this correctly yet??
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 8 Mar 1999 15:53:33
Message: <36e43881.523622@news.stmuc.com>
Hi Dearmad, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I want the light to be *included* in the object declaration JUST as I
> have placed it in the modeller- I want it actually attached!  grrrrr....
The current build still extracts the lights to the beginning of the
script. The reason is partly historic (the raytracer I started writing
Moray for needed them seperate from the objects) and partly because
POV-Ray doesn't handle spotlight in non-uniform scaled groups
correctly and it was too much of a headache to account for this with
the wireframe. I realize that not many people will run into this
problem, so I will see if I can leave the lights in the CSG in the
next release (hopefully this year).

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray