POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : Re: The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The REAL new millennium...
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 8 Mar 1999 05:21:49
Message: <36e3a4bd.0@news.povray.org>
GrimDude wrote in message <36e36363.0@news.povray.org>...
>It's amazing that we still hold on to so many pagan celebrations. But, then
>too, I enjoy them all! :)
>
>Explain to me again, what bunnies have to do with Easter? :)

Easter == christian replacement of old pagan "beginning of the year/coming
of spring" celebrations, everything becomes fertile again -> bunny ==
fertility symbol (same goes for eggs), tadaa!

oh hell, you most probably knew that and in answering I just showed myself
as the tongue-in-the-cheek type, so:

[COMMAND: delete previous message from memory]
[PROCESSING................... brz!]

:-)

Joh.