POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : Re: The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The REAL new millennium...
From: Stephen Brooker
Date: 8 Mar 1999 01:08:51
Message: <36e36973.0@news.povray.org>
Didn't the ?Roman's? add in days to the calendar along the way when it
started to get abit out of whack(and didn't someone add in a whole month
somewhere along the line?) ? So isn't the whole idea of counting out exactly
2000 years somewhat flawed to start with? I'm sure I read somewhere that if
you take into account for the extra days etc that have been added in there's
about six years difference...

Stephen & Tara
ste### [at] lexiconnetnospam
"All that glitters has a high refractive index."