POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : Re: The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The REAL new millennium...
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 7 Mar 1999 17:59:40
Message: <36e304dc.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <36E### [at] pacbellnet>...

> It's human nature to do so. You can't take that away from us.

Well then, I guess I'm inhuman. And I don't think that the human race has got a great
deal
to be proud of, except it's ability to paper over the cracks. Seriously though, I
realise
I have a particularly warped view when compared to that of the masses, but Y2K is
really
just another day like any other. Being totally non-religious also, I can't celebrate
for
those reasons either. Please don't think I begrudge anyone the right to have a good
time
and rejoice in being alive. You just dont need an excuse to do so.

Hope that cheered you all up.
Andy