POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  The REAL new millennium...
From: Dave Helfrich
Date: 7 Mar 1999 02:20:01
Message: <36e228a1.0@news.povray.org>
Here's a logo I made in POV-Ray for my new web page...
(http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/israel/351)
I've decided to start a crusade to remind everyone in the world that the
year 2000 does not signify the start of the new millennium.  The new
millenium doesn't start until January 1, 2001.  This millennium ends
December 31, 2000.

I used Chris Colefax's "galaxy.ing" and "lens.inc".  I've used his bend and
explode includes before but this is my first time using these particular
include files.  I was really pleased with the results.  What do you all
think?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'millennium.jpg' (106 KB)