POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVWin Images : Re: POVWin Images Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVWin Images
From: povray org admin team
Date: 6 Mar 1999 03:11:19
Message: <36e1ceec.14778468@news.povray.org>
mdm### [at] postoffice2bellatlanticnet wrote:

>available hard drives for an \Images directory.  I have 3 logical
>partitions (C,D,E).  I only have one \Images dir, D:\Text\Images.
>That's where POVWin put them.  Why, I don't know, but i'm not going to

To my knowledge, It doesn't do anything like that. The default is c:\images
(and that's only if you choose to have a default directory - otherwise it uses
the directory of the .pov file).

The installer program has not been instructed to do anything else unless you
tell it to. If it did then I'd be most surprised (it'd have to be a bug in
Wise).