POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DALEKS (Dr Who) Comments wanted! : Re: DALEKS (Dr Who) Comments wanted! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DALEKS (Dr Who) Comments wanted!
From: Peter Houston
Date: 4 Mar 1999 09:04:19
Message: <36de92e3.0@news.povray.org>
Edward Wedig wrote in message <36DDC5A4.C4764302@kreber.com>...
>I feel like there's something missing in this image, but I can't decide
what....

Very nice, are these CSG's ?

Just a couple of suggestions :-
1. The "Eye" needs some kind of iris they all look blind with the solid grey
   disk, maybe add some reflection to it.
2. The yellow lights on the head dome could do with being bigger.
3. I think that they should be looking in different directions from the way
   they are facing. At present they look as if the head doesn't rotate.
4. Why not have one Gold or White Dalek, if I remember correctly they were
   higher rank.
5. Davros would be nice, but maybe a little tricky to model :).

Regards,

Peter H.