POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preview Mode for POV-Ray : Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray
From: Jim Kress
Date: 2 Mar 1999 13:13:43
Message: <36dc2a57.0@news.povray.org>
What I'm looking for is a previewer that will allow real time rotation,
translation, light positioning, camera positioning, etc. with real time
rendering of the scene while every change is being made.  Kind of like using
a VRML viewer.   It appears the known universe is satisfied with using the
existing modelers so if I want this, I'll have to do it myself ... :(

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html