POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preview Mode for POV-Ray : Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray
From: Jim Kress
Date: 1 Mar 1999 11:24:52
Message: <36dabf54.0@news.povray.org>
Platinum has just announced that the source code for their VRML renderer
COSMO  (based on OpenGL) is now public domain.  With a POV to VRML
translator/ interface (I remember seeing one mentioned in an earlier thread)
and the COSMO code there could be a mechanism to provide a viewing
capability by reusing existing code.

Too obtuse/ convoluted?

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html