POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preview Mode for POV-Ray : Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray
From: Jim Kress
Date: 28 Feb 1999 19:16:42
Message: <36d9dc6a.0@news.povray.org>
From: http://www.opengl.org/Products/Products.html

"OpenGL is the most widely used API on UNIX and Win9x/NT systems for
professional & consumer graphics applications. With the licensing of OpenGL
by Apple, it is also making rapid headway into Mac OS applications. "

It started life in the Unix world and then migrated elsewhere.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html