POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Enterprise NCC-1701-A : Re: Enterprise NCC-1701-A Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enterprise NCC-1701-A
From: J L
Date: 26 Feb 1999 00:13:50
Message: <36d62d8e.0@news.povray.org>
Oh yea, this is left  "nacelle" whit texture metacrilate (like plastic or glass)
from original model.

--------------------------------------cut --------------------------------------

#declare NewMidnightBlue = color red 0.00 green 0.00 blue 0.61;
#declare Black = rgb 0;

#declare Nacelle_interior_texture = texture {
     gradient <0 1 0>
     specular 1
     roughness 0.01
     color_map {
        [0 0.5 color NewMidnightBlue color Black]
        [0.5 1 color Black color NewMidnightBlue]
     }
     scale <0.15 0.15 0.15>
}
--------------------------------------cut --------------------------------------

Ok a planet...

>I'am sure I said the engine part. I don't want to cut and past a part of
>your image, so the area I mean is 607;38 to 786;139. Maybe it's a model
>and so it is ok when it looks plastic.
>And what about some stars ? Or a planet ?
>
>"J.L" wrote:
>>

>> >In the engine part it looks somewhat plastic, possibly you could apply
>> >that worn metal texture to it ?
>>
>> The front hole is the deflector, the engine is rear. Change the camera a
check
>> it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: