POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soap Bubbles 2 : Re: Soap Bubbles 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soap Bubbles 2
From: Dave
Date: 26 Feb 1999 00:07:59
Message: <36d62c2f.0@news.povray.org>
Mogwai wrote in message <36D445D1.90E4689C@imola.nettuno.it>...
>Thank you all for all your comments!
>I changed a bit my pic trying to follow your suggestions.
>Is it a bit better, now?

First I want to say I really like this image...
Just one little nit to pick...  It looks like the name on the soap bar is
sticking kinda far out...
I would say either make it thinner, or use a difference to make it carved
out of the top of the soap instead.  Just my 2 cents anyway (though my 2
cents are usually worth more around 1 penny if anything at all)

Ciao!