POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse Scene : Re: Lighthouse Scene Server Time
5 Oct 2024 09:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse Scene
From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 23 Feb 1999 19:55:59
Message: <36d34e1f.0@news.povray.org>
Well, here's a new (and hopefully improved) version of my lighthouse image.
The light beam has bene fixed, or at least in the sense that the beam is
brighter at the beginning and then dissapates. Thanks for Mark Palmquist for
ideas on how to get that done properly. Let me know of any other major
problems you see with this new version. I still need to add rocks to the
beach line, but with things being as they are, I never found much time to
work on this image for quite a while. But since my main concern was with the
beam, I spent what little time I had working on that first.

Thanks again to everyone,
Darcy
djo### [at] inamecomNOSPAM
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/4317