POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : lavalamp [35k] : Re: lavalamp [35k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:10:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lavalamp [35k]
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 19 Feb 1999 03:42:11
Message: <36cd23e3.0@news.povray.org>
It really looks good. I think the "not quite right" is because it looks like
it is "off": The light looks like it comes from outside the lamp, not from
the lamp (from its bottom part) itself...
Maybe that is because the shading of the blobs is wrong? They don't look
like being lighted from below. The also miss the "glowing" quality of the
blobs in my lavalamp.

Johannes.