POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More More Spaceships : More More Spaceships Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  More More Spaceships
From: D J  Brown
Date: 18 Feb 1999 16:17:43
Message: <36cc8377.0@news.povray.org>
Since people liked my UFO mountain scene, I included a couple more images.
These all use the same UFO models as the mothership in the mountain scene.
The UFO in space one has a lot of greenish smoke, of which there is a lot to
choose from at http://www.nasa.gov. :)

Info on the pics:
space_ufo : Lense flares and blurs added manually, smoke is image map

ufo_hangar: Horizontal paneling on walls is image map, flares and blur added
manually, dotted lights on UFO is image map

ufo_hangar_pre: The first rendering with a completed model, just to show the
difference that a little color and post-processing can make.

Hope you enjoy them. I wish I had a recent version of PovRay when I made
these, would have cut out the manual side quite a bit!!! :)

D.J.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'space_ufo.jpg' (32 KB) Download 'ufo_hangar.jpg' (30 KB) Download 'ufo_hangar_pre.jpg' (17 KB)

Preview of image 'space_ufo.jpg'
space_ufo.jpg

Preview of image 'ufo_hangar.jpg'
ufo_hangar.jpg