POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lawnmower : Lawnmower Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Lawnmower
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 18 Feb 1999 15:28:24
Message: <36cc77e8.0@news.povray.org>
Hey All,

Somebody suggested we need a lawn mower to cope with all the grass that's
been sprouting up here lately.  I whipped up the crude beginnings of a lawn
mower engine... more to come.

Eric

--
"Back in the days when I was a Marxist, my primary concern was that ordinary
people deserved better and that elites were walking all over them. That is

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mower.jpg' (15 KB)

Preview of image 'mower.jpg'