POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaggy the Hedgehog (~2*15K) : Re: Shaggy the Hedgehog (~2*15K) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:11:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaggy the Hedgehog (~2*15K)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 17 Feb 1999 14:36:16
Message: <36cb1a30.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <36CA96C2.A8BB51DB@pacbell.net>...

>Next time I throw down the gauntlet, challenging you to a duel, I'm going
>have to first provide a higher threshold of artistry for you people to
exceed.
>Each time I finaly figure out how to do something I have as yet seen done,
>or done well, a couple of days later work shows up here making my
contributions
>look pitiful. Sigh !

Hey now! Don't be sad :)
You still hold the number of hairs record: Shaggy only has about 5000 of
them. An average human has about 100K hairs, but I think 25K would suffice
for most images.

>In regard to your Pets:
>
>These are sure to give those cabbage patch dolls and beenie babies thingy's
>a run for their money. Be sure to have these marketed before Christmas this
>year. The home television shopping network would also find loving homes for
>these cute, affectionate, and lovable little creatures (for low modest
price).

Bleah! Beanie babies! Being a XOOM member I constantly get mails about price
cuts on beanie babies. Ironically, I don't even know what exactly is a
beanie baby (nor do I think I want to know)

Margus