POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another grass pic : Re: Another grass pic Server Time
5 Oct 2024 05:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another grass pic
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 17 Feb 1999 13:36:12
Message: <36cb0c1c.0@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes wrote in message <36C21E1D.963E41AE@aol.com>...
>Yep, you're right, that would fill in the colors nicely I would think,
>Buke already says he may do that. That could be a long vacation.
>About the rounded focal blur, think Ken meant in real photography (hey,
>I take pictures a lot too!).

The one feature I don't like about POV is the focal blur.  I find that using
an image averager with many images taken from slightly different angles
produces a better result, even though it takes much longer.

Eric

--
"Back in the days when I was a Marxist, my primary concern was that ordinary
people deserved better and that elites were walking all over them. That is