POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Globe on Stand (37k) : Re: Globe on Stand (37k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Globe on Stand (37k)
From: Colorman (Kraxmel)
Date: 14 Feb 1999 14:24:05
Message: <36c722d5.0@news.povray.org>
Forgive my ignorance, but can you put that in english :)  Just kidding,
sorta.

I am new to this whole thing (hence the simplistic objects I have posted),
and I am trying to stay away from modellers (I read what Ken had to say
about staying away from modellers till you have a grasp on the workings of
pov-ray in the povray.newusers, and think he is right).  Anyways, what do
you really mean by your statements?

Also, this is not really meant to be a scene, but rather an object that I
want to use in a scene I have in mind.  Thot I'd practice by making some
objects that will increase in complexity to get the handle of the program.

Cman
BTW, thanks for the comments too!