POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Box with no lights" experiment (40 k) : Re: "Box with no lights" experiment (40 k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:09:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Box with no lights" experiment (40 k)
From: Dave
Date: 14 Feb 1999 01:37:14
Message: <36c66f1a.0@news.povray.org>
I thought that when you had a mosaic preview, it didn't save the image until
the final pass.  If that's the case how can you have artifacts from the
preview.  Also, I've only tried radiosity once, but it seems to me, if I
remember correctly, that by using the "radiosity=on" statement (or whatever
it was, i may be forgetting the syntax) instead of the +QR I didn't get a
mosaic preview.  If I'm mistaken, I apologize...

Ciao!
Dave.