POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Website MenuBar - almost Final (AA,RAD) - ~36k : Re: Website MenuBar - almost Final (AA,RAD) - ~36k Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website MenuBar - almost Final (AA,RAD) - ~36k
From: Rick
Date: 13 Feb 1999 04:14:56
Message: <36c54290.0@news.povray.org>
Hi
I realised that i was a bit big a 8x6, so i have done a smaller version for
the site, and I still need to play with the text!!

Persoanlly i use POVray for all of my Images, and maybe tweak them later in
psp

I will post the Url to the finished site here when its up, i am thinking of
doing a few more graphics of similar style to scatter arounfd the page..

Rick

Josh English wrote in message <36C32AFB.9AB44E6A@spiritone.com>...
>Very well done...It does, however, take up a third of screen at 8 by 6 and
that
>a bit much I would think. I would also space out "Welcome" to "Contact
Quote"
>along the curve to fill out the space a bit more (unless you have more
things to
>put in there ; ) )
>
>But other than that it's very well designed and done... I wou'dn't expect
it to
>be a POV-Ray image, either!
>
>Rick wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> this is a menu bar for a new  website i am working on, any suggestions?
(and