POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Posted for Nb : Re: Posted for Nb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Posted for Nb
From: Dave
Date: 12 Feb 1999 00:43:26
Message: <36c3bf7e.0@news.povray.org>
Dan Connelly wrote in message <36C### [at] flashnet>...
>The attached image is posted for NBr### [at] energiscouk ....
>JPEG compression artifacts are my fault.  He asked me to post
>it here.
>
>thanks,
>Dan
>

>--
>http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Just 2 things... the size of the spiral steps seems kinda big compared to
the other steps at the end...  maybe my imagination, but they look kinda
dangerously far spaced apart.  2nd.. perhaps a hand-rail?

other than that ... I really like it.  If only I lived near water... would
make a really unusual dock... with the stairs leading down to the boat...
of course, then I'd need a boat too...  Oh well  :)

ciao!