POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Area51 new version : Re: Area51 new version Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Area51 new version
From: RagWeed
Date: 11 Feb 1999 16:54:08
Message: <36c35180.0@news.povray.org>
If you're wondering what the layout of Area51 looks like you can visit
http://www.artbell.com/images/area51.jpg

There's no way of telling whether or not this is the real Area51, but it
looks big enough.
Art Bell's show isn't known for it's believability though.

Michael

P.S.
If you're wondering if I took this picture with my U-2
spy-plane...........No, I did not.
And if anyone asks if I own a U-2 spy-plane............No, I don't (I
decided to spoil myself and got a B-2 bomber instead).