POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature/plugin Request .... : Re: Feature/plugin Request .... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature/plugin Request ....
From: Twyst
Date: 10 Feb 1999 13:52:23
Message: <36c1d567.0@news.povray.org>
>Actually I did reply in haste. I thought this was the povray.windows
>group. I understand the difficulties inherent in such a feature when
>talking about modeling programs. I couln't believe Twyst didn't know
>how easy it was to define end points in pov. My mistake and apologize
>for the quick fire response. It does build good a argument for hand
>coding though :)
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Actually, I do both. I do my major scene layout in Moray, and tweak it in my
SuperPatch enabled Pov-Ray.

I also code quick custom programs to generate objects for Moray -- my latest
trick is to hack LParser and a) fix the DXF output, and b) change the BLB
format to CTD format (which I convert using another program.) (massive
kludge, doesn't work all that well. =( I need to sit down and write a
LParser for Moray.. .  Eventually. AFTER I get everything else done.)

Twyst
povray.doc -- An engaging tale about a spanish guy named Manual.