POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Frame averaging examples : Re: Frame averaging examples Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frame averaging examples
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Feb 1999 22:08:19
Message: <36c1a6be.719357@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 21:50:39 -0500, Steven Pigeon
<pig### [at] iroumontrealca> wrote:

>I wonder what it would look like if you used a motion-blurr-like
>averaging (the first frames count for less than the last frame)?
>Like, I dunno, exponential weighting ?
>
>Best,
>
>    S.

Well, the first pic shows that. The  cube made of eight metal balls
connected with wooden rods is rotated while the camera zooms in, and
the weight of the frames grows linearly during time. I've made two
animathion motion blurs examples, if anyone is interested I'll post
them.

Peter