POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bookends : Re: Bookends Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bookends
From: Colorman (Kraxmel)
Date: 7 Feb 1999 13:48:36
Message: <36bde004.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks!  Actually the bookends are based on some I bought from a Map Store,
and the "orbs" are really globes, but I do not know enough about putting
images/pics on objects, so I used the T_Vicksbottle_Glass pigment/texture.

What is usually the best file size and screen resolution?  And someone out
there mind explaining a little about the effects/consequences of converting
to jpg.  From what I have been told, the jpg conversion/compression does
something with nearest match of the colors.

Any info desired!

Cman