POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Needle again minus city : Re: Space Needle again minus city Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Needle again minus city
From: GrimDude
Date: 6 Feb 1999 17:19:13
Message: <36bcbfe1.0@news.povray.org>
He's posted one I can read now. :)

I like the image. I think that Rainier is a little close, but I know the
foothills are really *more* jagged. The overall effect is still excellent.
I've been near the spot you have depicted, save perhaps that the precise
spot is inside of something. I know there are a lot of trees nearby, the
science fair, the air museum, and buildings off in the distance. This should
be possible, though require patience and dedication.

Still, you've done a lot already!

KOT,
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet