POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) : Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 3 Feb 1999 17:35:52
Message: <36b8cf48.0@news.povray.org>
Hi

First of all, nice image!. When Povray's radiosity is your friend.

>I love the criticism (positive and negative

Ok, here goes!

If this is supposed to be a cell for a *really* psychotic person (I'm
guissing by the cell window having bars), they probably wouldn't have given
them a lamp, as they could hurt themsleves with it, or use it as a weapon.
The same goes for the desk drawer.Possibly a barred off square ceiling or
wall light might be more in fitting with a grotty cell. As for what to do
with the drawer, I'm not sure.

Maybe you could try adding padding to the wall using super elipseoinds and
spheres? Just a thought.

Keep up the great work,

Equiprawn