POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV'n'Delphi part two - what goes into a guiext distribution? : POV'n'Delphi part two - what goes into a guiext distribution? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:59 EDT (-0400)
  POV'n'Delphi part two - what goes into a guiext distribution?
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 3 Feb 1999 14:45:50
Message: <36b8a76e.0@news.povray.org>
I have just completed converting the three most important files for GUI
extensions, guidemo.c, pvguiext.h and guidemo.rh to Object Pascal (Delphi).

I would like to distribute this, but I'm not sure what goes into the
package. I've sent a preliminary version to Remco de Korte and Christopher
Fairbairn, which included:

GuiDemo.dpr (the guidemo.c conversion)
PVGuiExt.pas (the pvguiext.h conversion)
guidemor.inc (the guidemo.rh conversion)
guidemo.res
povext.txt
guidemo.pge (the compiled extension)

Now I'm not sure if this already complies with the rules of distribution.
Can anyone give me a hint, which files should I include too? (I don't want
to include the entire POV sources, if possible).

--
Rudy Velthuis