POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) : Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k)
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 3 Feb 1999 08:30:31
Message: <36b84f77.0@news.povray.org>
Kyle wrote in message <36B67ADF.70A857B8@geocities.com>...
>HI, Here's the latest edition of the phsychiatric ward cell I've been
>working on.  Any suggestions or comments?  I love the criticism
>(positive and negative)  Enjoy :-)
>
>PS.  I would like to render it larger, and will do so and post if
>anyone's interested?
>
> Kyle

I like it.  One problem, tho.  Would they put a table lamp in a psychiatric
ward cell???  I might... uh... I mean the inmate might use it's power cord
to strangle myself... uh... I mean himself.

;-)

Eric

--
"Truth derives its strength not so much from itself
as from the brilliant contrast it makes with what is