POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intercept over Isle of Man : Re: Intercept over Isle of Man Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intercept over Isle of Man
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 2 Feb 1999 11:30:07
Message: <36b7280f.0@news.povray.org>
portelli wrote in message <36B5E72C.22ECF9BC@pilot.msu.edu>...
>I think the rain is good.  Too much and it would take away from the
>scene.  What you need is some landscape.  What are they bombing?  But
>some buildings or ships in there to blow up.  I like it though.

Do they have to be bombing something? The image is titled "*Intercept* over
Isle of Man", so I guess the Germans were *on their way* to the bombing,
when they were intercepted and the dogfight began...

BTW, I like the image too, the rain is good (and as many others said, the
explosion is bad ;-)

Johannes.