POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) : Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 2 Feb 1999 05:08:50
Message: <36b6ceb2.0@news.povray.org>
he he he, I'd like to know how you know what it looks like in a psychiatric
cell ;-)

Actually, now that I come to think of it, how much ambient light have you
got?  The room seems a bit to evenly lit.  For instance, if you only have
one light in the corner of a room, the light does fade off quite
substantially (even with the reflected diffuse light).  So maybe just tone
down the ambient lighting a bit.

Other than that, I think it's very good.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone