POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: 23Kb Image of Luftwaffe Emils : Re: 23Kb Image of Luftwaffe Emils Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 23Kb Image of Luftwaffe Emils
From: GrimDude
Date: 1 Feb 1999 23:18:37
Message: <36b67c9d.0@news.povray.org>
Wayne Gordon wrote in message <36B### [at] phoenixnet>...
>DOH! Forgot to attach...

Jpeg was much kinder to your model then mine! :) The one drawback to
triangles is memory usage. Even with 'mesh' these things get out of control
in a hurry. I know that somewhere out there is a quartic expert that would
make our efforts seem child like, but I like your work here just fine! :)

Watch out for pesky FW's!

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet