POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intercept over Isle of Man : Re: Intercept over Isle of Man Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intercept over Isle of Man
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 1 Feb 1999 15:24:16
Message: <36b5fd2e.1013623@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:06:11 -0600, "GrimDude" <vos### [at] arkansasnet>
wrote:

>Heh, I haven't got the hang of media type explosions...quite.

A great action image.  Most of the best comments have been made, and I
also like the atmosphere you have evoked with the cloudy sky and rain.
It seems churlish to criticize anything in it, but I am puzzled by the
RAF fighters.  I take it they are meant to be Hawker Hurricanes but
the proportions seem wrong.  I suppose it really shouldn't matter, but
because it is otherwise such a good representation of reality, this
detail  jarred a little with me.
I look forward to seeing your next version when you have sorted out
the explosion.
David
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com