POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Man caught in blast REVISED : Poser Man caught in blast REVISED Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Poser Man caught in blast REVISED
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 31 Jan 1999 08:44:01
Message: <36b45e21.0@news.povray.org>
Well hello there,

Here's a new version that's had  (a little) more time spent on it, taking all your
suggestions into account, of course. I tried to add a radial density map and rotated
it so
that it looked like the 'rays' originated at the blast point, but for some reason,
half
way down the screen, the map didn't match up and there was awful banding.
Lens flare = Chris Colefax. I don't know how to model a realistic media explosion.
As for having debris flying around the man, I actually intended this to be more of an
intense blast of heat, rather than an explosion.
So there :-)

Ta Ta

and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Post a reply to this message