POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anyone like fractals? - fractalmania.jpg : Re: Anyone like fractals? - fractalmania.jpg Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone like fractals? - fractalmania.jpg
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 30 Jan 1999 11:59:40
Message: <36b33a7c.0@news.povray.org>
Spider wrote in message <36B25B6D.D15D2812@bahnhof.se>...
>Could you please stop sending HTML. We have had a long thread about it in
.general,
>and.... most people would like it to end.
>I see that you have netscape, mozilla 4.04, and you can reach the settings
in Edit ->
>preferences -> mai&news -> formatting -> convert to plain text/use text
editor

>Thankyou, on behalf of us who don't enjoy HTML.
>
>//Spider

Speaking of news readers, what do you use, Spider???  Every time I view one
of your posts, the message font changes from Arial to a very ugly, pixelated
serif-type font (possibly a system font).  The font stays that way for all
other messages unless I go to another newsgroup and come back.  I use
Outlook Express and Win 95.

Eric

--
"Truth derives its strength not so much from itself
as from the brilliant contrast it makes with what is