POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb) : Re: (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 30 Jan 1999 08:09:14
Message: <36b3047a.0@news.povray.org>
Um I think the blast needs to actually blow those peices away, not just
fragment...  If you change it so that the peices are flying away from the
blast say from the top of the object it will look a heap better.  I'm not
sure what Imagine can do though, so I don't know if you can do it in that
program (maybe bind a meshbomb spacewarp if Imagine has spacewarps).

Maybe adding a little debris might help too...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone