POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More pov icons (13 KB) : More pov icons (13 KB) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  More pov icons (13 KB)
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 29 Jan 1999 21:01:24
Message: <36b267f4.0@news.povray.org>
A while ago GrimDude posted a nice improvement of
the two color pov icon. (The treat was called
"Pov Icon".)
Strongly inspired I made some icons myself all from
scratch though.

I've attached an iconlibrary with 3 icons.
One for the program (the one with a red frame),
one for .pov files (checkered floor with spheres),
and one for .inc files (only spheres).
I didn't make one for .ini files because
they are used by many other programs also.

The icons should work with only 16 colors, but they
look better with more.

Any comments?

P.S. The icons aren't Disney advertisings ;)

Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: