POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb) : (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb)
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 29 Jan 1999 14:14:03
Message: <36b2087b.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
Modified my earlier post, in order to do something with the otherwise standard Poser
figure ( Hi there, Bob ). Spent sometime trying to model an explosion, then gave up
and
moved the blast origin off screen !!
The Poser DXF was imported into IMAGINE, and the SHREDDER fx was applied, then I used
3DWIN to create an INC file.

Regards,

Andy
and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk