POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 29.2k water artifacts : 29.2k water artifacts Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  29.2k water artifacts
From: GrimDude
Date: 29 Jan 1999 02:47:52
Message: <36b167a8.0@news.povray.org>
I used a random, though somewhat predefined method of placing bricks on a
plane. Then I created a box with a silty media and topped by a height_field
with the properties of water (I even used irid).

You can see the little artifacts on the water surface. I haven't gone back
and tried any fixes. Would there be any benefit of outputting an hf_gray_16
rendering to a 48-bit png? I just haven't tried it, or anything else.

--
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

Post a reply to this message