POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fossil : Re: Fossil Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fossil
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 28 Jan 1999 12:07:57
Message: <36b0996d.0@news.povray.org>
Buke schrieb in Nachricht <36AFBB5F.D4800C16@iglou.com>...
>This pic is one I've had around for a while and keep adding new stuff to
>it now and then. The rock is a 400x400 gforge tga copied rotate and
>scale many times. Then snail (anonite?) is a form demo scene object
>tweaked a bit. The doodle is a scanned doodle. The rest of the objects
>done in Moray. Comments welcome.
>                                   Buke

I like the picture very much. Esp. the sand on the table, the rock texture
and shape, and the very subtle corner of the paper. I also like the dental
probe (I use them every day). Could I have the mdl. file for that, please?
I'm planning on doing a dental drill and other instruments also (heheh,
would that qualilfy for the IRTC "horror" theme?).

BTW, the dental probes I know have a more shiny surface (chrome-like).

--
Rudy Velthuis