POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My obligitory kitchen scene. : Re: My obligitory kitchen scene. Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My obligitory kitchen scene.
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 27 Jan 1999 07:31:27
Message: <36af071f.0@news.povray.org>
Jason Scheuerman schrieb in Nachricht <36AE6085.E37F7DFD@null.net>...
>I've seen a lot of POV artists do kitchens.... So I had to do one too.
>
>Comments welcome

A very nice kitchen scene!

I first thought the irregularities in the picture were some jpg artifacts,
but then found it was the words Jason Scheuerman. As I can see, it also
irritated the other viewers a bit.

But the scene is really nice, esp. because of the scene outside the window.
Are the clouds done in POV-Ray or are they just an image map? If they were
done in POV-Ray, I'd like to have the code very much (but nah, they can't
be, too realistic)!

What is the dark thingy above the plant in the window? A hot air balloon
outside? Or is it something hanging down from the slanted top window?

Anyway... very nice indeed!
--
Rudy Velthuis